This is probably the coolest GIF I’ve ever seen.
now there’s some perspective.
I once saw a storm roll like this once. It was beautiful.
cheap clothing sites ($10 and over; most are under $20):
"you dont have any homework tonight"
"you just have to study for the test tomorrow"
people who complain about “getting too many asks”
people who get straight A’s and every test they say “im so gonna fail”
People who say their art sucks when its clearly amazing
Having a student who just can’t pass his fucking driver’s test
*tells friend good news*
friend: “yeah but…”
you know what’s fucked up?
that you can be without someone for six months, a year, five years and have mastered not thinking about them, but no matter how much time passes there will always be that moment where you see a photo of them or catch a little of their cologne on a crowed street and suddenly you’re plagued with a rapidly sinking stomach and the relentless question, “what did i do wrong?”
As The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project starts to come to a close, I’d like to thank everyone for their participation and for all their support. As a thank you, I will be doing a giveaway of Tessa and Scott’s book Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold and their February cover of Maclean’s magazine.
- First Prize: Softcover of Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold, one copy of Maclean’s magazine, collector 2010 Olympic memorabilia.
- Second Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
- Third Prize: One copy of Maclean’s magazine.
How to Enter / Rules:
- Reblog this post as many times as you’d like. One reblog is one entry.
- You DO NOT need to have participated in the fan project to enter the giveaway, however it’d be nice if you did! (You have until April 24th at 11pm PST to submit your message! See below!)
- Open worldwide.
- Giveaway closes May 14, 2014 at 11:59PM PST, the day before I meet Tessa and Scott at SOI.
- You must have your askbox enabled. Winners will be selected at random and will have 24 hours to reply. If I do not receive a reply, a new winner will be selected.
- Click HERE for information about The Tessa & Scott Giving Keys Project.